
Amazing art show this year! I was actually surprised of how talented these art students at Mary Ward are. The media, design, visual and photo students all did a wonderful job on their art pieces, which definitely showed that their hard work was paid off. I really liked the big skull in Art, because it was so cool and creative! I also really enjoyed the art projects of the design students, such as ceramic sculptures. I was with some of those students ever since they were drawing the blueprint of their projects, and many of them turned out extremely well. The photography students had some very nice photo albums and many pictures really looked like they were taken by professionals! Lastly, the Media students did a fabulous job as well, with the multiple exposure and the vectorized inspirational person. I was actually quite proud of myself and was surprised at how my Media projects turned out. This year's Eccentrick art show was definitely a great success, and I really have no criticism at all. Hopefully, next year's show would be the same, if not even greater! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment